Sunday, June 8, 2014
Unhappy about life ~ fable
A young man was complaining about being poor. One day, a wise man heard him and asked:
- So you seem unhappy with your life, because you have no money?!
- Yes, sighed the young man.
- Are you healthy?
- Oh, yes, I can be very proud of my health!
The wise man held his hand and said:
- I offer you 10,000 for this hand and 1 million for your eyes.
- God forbid! the man exclaimed
- Well, can you see now how much 'wealth' God gifted you with?! Stop complaining: you have everything you need to make a living. Be happy!