For once there will be no jewelry from me... it has been incredible crazy here lately and I just didn't have the energy to create anything this week.
But rest assured, I have some eye candy :)
Two weeks ago we celebrated Thanksgiving in Canada. Due to the general craziness I haven't posted any of the pictures from that weekend, so here we are now.
Before you go trying to guess what this might be (you don't want to know what my mom thought it is!) ~ it's supposed to be a turkey. With a little bit of imagination you'll see it (the mango is his head, the olives the eyes)
|It's a veggie turkey!|
- the child was saying something... and yes, he needs a trim - actually he doesn't anymore, he got one last weekend :)
- a golden Thanksgiving!
- hello from hubby!
- beautiful rose with a cute natural candle holder (a little pumpkin :) )
- On Thanksgiving Monday we went to Balls' Falls - they host a festival the whole weekend, with a bit of a pioneer village and lots of fun
- the blacksmith shop, one William was the most interested in! actually hubby had to come and check if there is something interesting happening, we wouldn't come out :)
- good information :)
- they have lots of old (I mean *old*) engines... all in perfect working condition. Think Ford engines from early last century! The child learned a bit about how the engines work
- an interesting old book - 'how to...' the barn edition :)
- this gentleman was patiently cutting wood using this 'machine' (similar to the old sewing machines) to handle the saw... it was very much like sewing with a small blade...
- ... and this is the incredible result!
- hubby admiring an old Waterloo engine - this, ladies and gentlemen, is a tractor!
- the child running away so nobody can take a picture of him!
- ... when couldn't run anywhere else - he simply hid behind his hands!
- Happy Thanksgiving!! (I caught him :) )
I hope your autumn treats you well (our just ended a couple of days ago, with flurries, frost and cold grey weather)!
Thank you, Rita, for organizing this event - it's a great gathering.
Thank you all for visiting - and please make sure you check what the other participants have been up to!
You can find them all at Rita's place ~ having a nice chat about autumn and maybe sharing a pint of beer and some sausages!