- he's Canadian (adopted, like me :) )
- he has the loveliest husky voice (yes, I believe the study who says men with husky voices are sexier is true)
- he has the cutest accent
- he is of Celtic / Scottish ancestry
- he writes / sings the most touching songs
- he is down-on-earth (like most if not all country music stars)
Have you figured out who he might be? The one and only Johnny Reid!
Tonight we've seen him in concert, for the 2nd time - a Christmas concert, of course. I can't tell you how touching and perfect the whole one hour and a half has been!
But I can invite you to listen to hone of his Christmas song I love to pieces - it will never grow old for me: